2014 The Bensse Médoc
- Buy 12 for €9,02 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting notes De Bensse Médoc
French bright red wine from the Bordeaux with the intense scent of young red fruit and oak. The taste is full and accessible: tasty pork sausage or beef stew.
You will usually find wines from individual producers and rarely from wine cooperatives. Too often the quality falls against those big cooperatives. There are exceptions to the rule, however. This beautiful wood-ripened red Médoc from the winemakers from the village Gaillan is one of them. Only the best successful vats are bottled and from this we made a final selection. De Bensse is made from 65% cabernet and 35% merlot grapes that ripen for about six months after the classic fermentation on small oak casks. The result is an accessible fragrant Médoc with a full flavor and a balanced aftertaste, which makes it easy to serve at a young age. Beautiful classic northern Médoc with a very competitive price-quality ratio and a long list of won medals.
Read or write a review