2016 Domaine Besson Givry Clos de la Brulée
- Buy 12 for €19,92 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Besson Givry
Refined French dry white wine with an aroma of white fruit slightly butter and a bit of oak. The taste is full and aromatic with a spicy aftertaste. Tasty with fish or poultry in cream sauce.
Domaine Besson is a small family domaine with just over 8 hectares of vineyard in the municipality of Givry in the Côte Chalonnaise. This area south of Meursault is the 'secret tip' for lovers of good and affordable red and white burgundy. Owner Xavier Besson mainly produces white wine such as this cuvée of the vineyard Clos de la Brûlée only 04 hectares. Besson works according to the guidelines of the reasoned agriculture and manually picks the grapes on a so-called 'table de tri'. Everything is focused on quality. The vinification proceeds in a classic way with maturation on partly new oak casks, where the bâtonnage is stirred once or twice a month in the cask. This 'old' technique makes the wine significantly rounder in taste.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Good to combine with fish dishes or poultry in cream sauce.
Read or write a review