2014 Domaine Raquillet Mercurey Rouge Vieilles Vignes
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
François Raquillet operates some 10 hectares of provenance in Mercurey, part of the Côte Chalonnaise in southern Burgundy. It is a little warmer than in the famous and more northerly crus in the Côte de Beaune. You can taste that in the wines of this, according to many, the best domaine in the region. Besides a beautiful purity, the taste is tempting and round. As in the red 'vieilles vignes' made from 60 year old pinot noir sticks that give a low yield and are planted on a small 15 hectare plot. After the two fermentations, the wine ripens for 12 months in small oak casks. François deliberately does not use new casks to limit the wood influence but barrels that have already served between 1 and 3 harvests. Pure sophistication.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Smooth and accessible red burgundy delicious with light stews of beef or poultry.
Read or write a review