2015 Isole e Olena Chianti Classico
- Buy 12 for €19,78 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Isole e Olena Chianti
Elegant Italian red wine with a pronounced fruity aroma with nuances of spices and a full juicy taste. Fits perfectly with pasta or dishes with lamb or beef.
Paolo de Marchi is considered one of the best winemakers in the world. He is faithful to the original chianti style. With him chianti consists mainly of sangiovese (80%) and canaiolo. At Isole e Olena, his pretty wine estate in the heart of the Chianti Classico, he mainly produces wines with grape expression.
So here no bombastic style with thick oak, but a wonderful result of low yield sangiovese sticks with an emphasis on pure and ripe fruit. A topper that is rightly mentioned by the wine magazine Proefschrift as one of the best wines of the region (with no less than 95 of the 10 points for the 2012 harvest).
Tasted as best chianti
80% sangiovese 15% canaiolo 5% syrah; correct color natural in smell and taste beautiful balance a lot of suppleness good fraîcheur.
|Producer||Isole e Olena|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Excellent with many pasta dishes with lamb or beef.
Read or write a review