2016 Vidigal Lisboa Reserva
- Buy 12 for €6,39 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Sample note Vidigal Lisboa Reserva
Beautiful red wine with a fragrant, spicy and fruity aroma. The taste is smooth, with light, fine tannin in the aftertaste. The wine remains pure and spicy (cedar and pepper) after hanging.
Portugal is a wine country with many quality wines that are hardly exported. As a result, the autochthonous grape varieties that are responsible for the distinctive smells and tastes are often very unknown. But that is why these Portuguese wines are in the interest of the wine lover who likes to discover new wines. This Reserva from the region Estremadura (slightly north of Lisbon) is very suitable to get acquainted with Portuguese viticulture. The winemaker uses Tinta Roriz (70%), Castelão (20%) and a small amount of Cabernet grapes. The wood aging and the modern way of wine making give a delicious, original red wine with a full and round taste.
Read or write a review