Vidigal Lisboa Reserva 2017
- Buy 12 for €6,39 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Tasting note Vidigal Lisboa Reserva
Beautiful red wine with a fragrant, spicy and fruity aroma. The taste is smooth, with light, fine tannins in the aftertaste. The wine remains pure and spicy (cedar and pepper).
Portugal is a wine country with countless quality wines that are hardly exported. As a result, the indigenous grape varieties that are responsible for the distinctive smells and tastes are often very unknown. But that is precisely why these Portuguese wines are of the interest of the wine lover who likes to discover new wines. This Reserva from the Estremadura region (just north of Lisbon) is very suitable to get acquainted with Portuguese wine making. The winemaker uses Tinta Roriz (70%), Castelão (20%) and a little bit of Cabernet grapes. The wood aging and the modern way of winemaking give a delicious, original red wine with a full and round taste.
Read or write a review