2016 Domaine de Lambisque Cotes du Rhône Les Vignes Sauvages
- Buy 12 for €8,23 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
soft-fresh spiciness with a touch of oak
|excellent price / quality ratio|
|very good concours results|
|beautiful with lightly seasoned dishes|
Tasting note Domaine de Lambisque
Fragrant red rhônewijn with ripe red fruit, herbs and a touch of oak in the aroma. The taste is soft, supple and accessible from use and ends aromatic, with mild tannin in the aftertaste.
School example of red côtes du rhône, with a tempting spicy, round taste. What distinguishes good quality rhône - such as this Domaine de Lambisque - from wines from warmer regions is the fresh undertone. This ensures a pleasant drinkability. The wine always invites you to drink both at and outside the meal. Domaine de Lambisque currently owns 26 hectares of vineyard, mainly planted with grenache and carignan. The couples Delaunay and D'Autume have been joint owners since 2013 and make very attractive quality wines here. The production is limited and successful: the first gold medal is a fact.
Read or write a review