2017 Domaine de Lambisque Côtes du Rhône Les Vignes Sauvages
- Buy 12 for €9,15 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
soft-fresh spiciness with a hint of oak
|excellent price / quality ratio|
|very good competition results|
|beautiful with lightly spiced dishes|
Tasting note Domaine de Lambisque
Fragrant red wine with ripe red fruit, spices and a hint of oak in the aroma. The taste is soft, supple and accessible and ends aromatic, with mild tannin in the aftertaste.
Textbook example of red côtes du rhône, with a tempting spicy, round taste. What distinguishes good quality rhône - such as this Domaine de Lambisque - from wines from warmer regions is the fresh undertone. This ensures a pleasant drinkability. For example, the wine always invites you to drink both with and outside the meal. Domaine de Lambisque currently owns 26 hectares of vineyard, mainly planted with grenache and carignan. The Delaunay and D'Autume couples have been joint owners since 2013 and make very attractive quality wines here. The production is limited and successful: the first gold medal is a fact.
Read or write a review