2016 Bodegas Obergo Somontano Gewurztraminer
- Buy 12 for €10,63 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
Refined Spanish white wine with notes of roses, lychee and melon. The taste is soft and dry. Special as an aperitif, but also very tasty with asparagus.
The 12-hectare vineyards of Bodegas Obergo are exceptionally well located. They are located on the foothills of the Pyrenees, in the most northwestern corner of the Somontano wine region. The height of 700 meters and the favorable southern orientation provide grapes with a special balance between ripeness and freshness. At the small family business, Joaquin Vidal makes an impressively fragrant dry white wine from the Gewürztraminer, in a limited edition of 8,000 bottles. Forget the heavy and unwieldy style of French Alsace, because Joaquin produces an incomparable and very drinkable wine. The fresh, dry taste makes this Gewürztraminer a fantastic combination with asparagus. Also surprising and special as an aperitif.
Read or write a review