2016 Château Cap Saint Martin Bordeaux Blanc
- Buy 12 for €7,54 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
French white wine with a refreshing aroma of citrus green apple and fine yellow fruit. The taste is juicy and dry. Fine appetizer but also very suitable for cold fish or meat dishes.
Pierre and Béatrice Ardoin make their 20 hectares of vineyard mainly (excellent) red wines. A small piece of less than one hectare has been planted with sauvignon blanc grapes since 2008. The production is very limited with about 3800 bottles per year and this fresh, dry white wine is hardly to be found outside the region. Although Pierre and Béatrice do not have much experience in making white wine, they do have the knowledge as a qualified oenologist. The wine is therefore impeccable in quality. The vinification is modern with a cold indulgence of the skin and a fermentation at low temperature. After this the wine ripens for 4 months 'sur lie' (on the saddle). That gives a full juicy nuance to the taste.
|Producer||Château Cap Saint Martin|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine appetizer but also very suitable for cold fish or meat dishes.
Read or write a review