2016 Di Lenardo Vineyards Venezia Giulia Gossip Pinot Grigio Ramato
- Buy 12 for €10,72 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
|Surprising, copper-colored pinot grigio|
|Lively, fresh taste with a lot of length|
|Original as an aperitif and great with summer dishes|
|Certainly up to 2 years after harvest pure and fresh in smell and taste|
Tasting note Lenardo Rosé
Beautiful Italian rosé with the scent of ripe apple and flowers. Nice and soft and smooth in taste. Very tasty with pasta with fish, mushrooms or lamb.
Massimo di Lenardo makes beautiful wines near the northern Italian city of Udine. Ramato means 'coppery' and the description refers to the color of the wine. The skin of the pinot grigio grape gives color to the wine because the grape soaks with the juice for about eighteen hours. This is in contrast to directly pressed pinot grigio grapes that yield a white wine. After fermentation, this Gossip remains in the tank on the lees for a few months; the wine is filtered just before bottling. The result: a special, light pink pinot grigio.
Read or write a review