2019 Domaine Alary Principauté d'Orange La Grange Daniel
- Buy 12 for €8,14 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
|fruity and spicy red local wine|
|full, fresh and spicy in taste|
|goes well with slightly spicy dishes|
|also delicious outside the meal|
Tasting note Alary La Grange Daniel
Fruity spicy red wine from France with a fresh, full taste. Nice to drink in this way, but also very well combined with lightly spiced dishes.
Denis Alary makes a special red local wine with a small percentage of cabernet sauvignon grapes in the municipality of Cairanne in the southern Rhône. This grape variety is not traditionally found in this region and is therefore not permitted for the Côtes du Rhône appellation.
The plot of Alary, however, gives such a good result that Denis refuses to harvest the sticks. He would rather declassify the wine to Vin de Pays than to have to sacrifice an old vineyard in the best part of Cairanne. His tenacity leads to a beautiful, unfiltered red wine.
Read or write a review