2017 Reichsrat von Buhl Pfalz Riesling Trocken BIO
- Buy 12 for €10,95 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Groot assortiment van exclusief tot huiswijn
- Vragen? bel gerust 078-6140208!
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11
Tasting note von Buhl Riesling Trocken
German white wine with the smell of apples and peach and a fresh juicy taste. Delicious with freshwater fish but also very tasty in combination with crustaceans and shellfish.
This beautiful splashing fresh riesling comes from organically grown vineyards in and around the villages Forst and Deidesheim. The yield is very low at around 35 hectoliters per hectare and this is reflected in a rich, tasty wine. After fermentation, the wine stays for about eight weeks on yeast cells, which stabilizes the wine in a natural way. The result is a pure, very riesling typified dry white wine with concentration and refinement.
|Producer||Weingut Reichsrat von Buhl|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious with freshwater fish but also great with cold dishes with crustaceans and shellfish.
Read or write a review