Reichsrat von Buhl Palatinate Riesling Trocken 2021
- Buy 12 for €10,95 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Tasting note von Buhl Riesling Trocken
German white wine with the scent of apples and peach and a fresh juicy taste. Delicious with freshwater fish, but also very tasty in combination with crustaceans and shellfish.
This beautiful sparkling fresh Riesling comes from organically grown vineyards in and around the villages of Forst and Deidesheim. The yield is particularly low at around 35 hl per hectare, which is reflected in a rich, tasteful wine. After fermentation, the wine stays on yeast cells for about eight weeks, allowing the wine to stabilize naturally. The result is a pure, very Riesling-type dry white wine with concentration and refinement.
|Producer||Weingut Reichsrat von Buhl|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||no|
Delicious with freshwater fish, but also great with cold dishes with crustaceans and shellfish.
Read or write a review