- Buy 12 for €10,07 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note DMZ Sauvignon Blanc
Fresh dry and juicy white wine from South Africa with the aroma of citrus and redcurrants. Tasty as an aperitif but also very suitable for cold or hot fish dishes.
The fresh white sauvignon grape is at its best in a relatively cool and temperate climate. Just think of the great white wines from the northern French Loire region. Winemakers in warm areas therefore look for cool spots. This can be done by planting higher plots in hilly terrain, but also - as with De Morgenzon in South Africa - by pulling to the coast. In this case, the vineyards lie on the west coast.
The cold ocean water creates a moderate temperature in the vineyards resulting in a naturally fresh acid content. The grapes are also picked by hand in the morning and then fermented at low temperatures. In this way, winemaker Carl van der Merwe succeeds in making a warm, high-quality sauvignon of excellent quality in the warm South Africa.
|Grape variety||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine appetizer but also very suitable for both cold and hot fish dishes.
Read or write a review