2018 Cederberg Merlot-Shiraz
- Buy 12 for €12,24 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Cederberg Merlot-Shiraz
Fragrant South African red wine from Merlot, Pinotage and Shiraz grapes aged in oak. The taste is full and smooth. The wine for the barbecue.
David Nieuwoudt is currently the 5th generation owner of this beautiful winery in the northern part of South Africa. The vineyards are located in the Cederberg area of the same name at a height of more than 1000 meters. The cool and very remote location result in a virus free vineyard. The wines of Cederberg are distinguished by elegance and purity of fruit aromas and flavors and wholesaling medals.
The red Cederberger is a blend of merlot and shiraz made with fruit and flexibility. Oak fermentation follows after fermentation, but deliberately some older barrels are used for this. The wood influences on taste and smell are therefore nuanced. The round soft tannins make the wine very drinkable.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
The wine with barbecue dishes and grilled meat.
Read or write a review