2018 Bon Remède Ventoux Signature
- Buy 12 for €7,04 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
Full-grown grenache and syrah with fruit and suppleness
|Fantastic value for money, really a trouvaille|
|Also slightly cooled with a nice taste|
|Perfect with spicy and grill dishes|
Tasting note Bon Remede Signature
Frédéric and Lucile Delay help a young, talented winemaker in the village of Mazan, at the foot of Mont Ventoux, by putting together the Cuvée Signature with 60% of their own production and 40% of the externally made wine. This young colleague focuses entirely on making wine and does not want to commercialize the wines himself. He makes the wine slightly different from Delay, lets the entire bunches ferment (entières crosses) and looks for maximum fruit expression. This goes very well with Delay's classic winemaking, looking for structure in his Ventoux. The assembly is a rich, soft red wine with fruit scents and complexity. The signature shows the fantastic potential of the best Ventoux vines. Trouvailles still exists. You can find them at Domaine du Bon Remède in the village of Mazan.
Read or write a review