Casa Bianca Asolo Prosecco Frizzante 20cl
- Buy 12 for €4,09 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Sparkling wine with a fine floral and slightly fruity aroma. The taste starts fresh and round. The soft mousse provides a round final.
Prosecco is very popular in Italy. Often the wine is served as a festive aperitif, but this mildly dry Prosecco is also very suitable as an accompaniment to starters and appetizers. Prosecco is now bound by a designation of origin. The best have their own designation of origin with a DOCG status, the premier division of the Italian wine world. The vineyards are located around Asolo in the hills of Montello in Northern Italy.
The term Frizzante indicates that the wine is slightly sparkling. This makes the wine taste a bit softer than a so-called Spumante, the Italian counterpart of the French Champagne-like wines.
Read or write a review