2016 Château d'Aurilhac Haut-Médoc
- Buy 12 for €17,30 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Full and powerful red
|From Dutchman Erik Nieuwaal|
|Excellent with beef|
|Classic red wine with oak maturing|
Deep red wine from French Bordeaux with the intense aroma of ripe fruit, fine herbs and nuances of oak. The strong taste combines well with lamb or beef.
The Dutchman Erik Nieuwaal makes a furore in the Haut Médoc with his 20 hectares of vineyard and is now one of the most interesting cru bourgeois wines in this class. Remarkable because Erik is actually a cattle farmer. He planted the first vineyards around 20 years ago!
He is now making a classic red wine with oak maturing and an excellent aging potential. The Bordeaux merchants have also discovered his wine because d'Aurilhac is invariably one of the wines that are offered "and scoop".
|Grape variety||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Complex wine excellent with lamb or beef. When ripened for a few years, it is also delicious with spicy game dishes.
Read or write a review