2018 Clemens Busch Mosel Marienburg GG Riesling
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
|Refined nose, candied citrus fruit and nice tension|
|Drink both young and more mature|
The grapes for the Marienburg GG come from relatively young vines (about thirty years old), directly under the castle. They are planted on gray slate soil. The Riesling grapes for this GG are harvested a little earlier than normal, in order to preserve as much freshness as possible. This makes the Marienburg GG the most delicate and refined in the range of Großes Gewächs wines.
JR: 18/20 points. Still quite reticent on the nose but with animating fresh green aromas, including mint, green tea and pear, but also a whiff of wet pebble. On the palate the fruit is ripe without being opulent. Stony mineral notes and an invigorating herbal freshness slowly begin to establish their presence and take the Marienburg on to a long lingering finish. Still quite taut, but promising elegance.
Read or write a review