- Buy 12 for €8,65 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting note Lenardo merlot
Bright red wine from Northern Italy, with the scent of herbs and berries. The taste is smooth and fresh. Good to combine with salads, charcuterie or light-spiced chicken, but also with pork.
Massimo di Lenardo is an all-round winemaker who distinguishes himself with a refined and elegant style, from well-known and unknown grape varieties. This smooth red Merlot he deliberately does not ripen on oak, but he keeps it immediately after fermentation in stainless steel tanks. Merlot has spread from Bordeaux around the world. This grape feels extremely well at home in the North Italian climate with a fresh spring and a warm summer. In the meantime, the grape has become so 'authentically' that a character has developed. Di Lenardo makes an impeccable quality wine. This is an on-and-top summer wine that is drunk young at its best.
Read or write a review