Domaine Berthenet Montagny Tête de Cuvée 2018
- Buy 12 for €15,00 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
|very nice Chardonnay|
|full, round, fresh and spicy|
|nice wine with fish|
|also delicious with crustaceans and shellfish|
Tasting note Montagny
Fragrant dry white wine with notes of ripe apple and floral notes; in the taste full, round, fresh and spicy, with a nice aftertaste.
The Berthenet family has worked vineyards in the Côte Chalonnaise for more than four centuries. The current generation, headed by Jean-Pierre Berthenet, has made a clear choice for sustainable viticulture. The result: beautiful and complex white Burgundy. The Tête de Cuvée comes from several selected parcels of chardonnay, of which only the first and best part of the pressed juice is used for this wine when pressing the grapes. The slow pressing in pneumatic presses contributes even more to the quality of the grape juice and later the wine. This beautiful Montagny regularly wins prizes at wine competitions and receives honorable mentions in reputable wine guides
Read or write a review