2017 Domaine Chiroulet Gascony Terres Blanches
- Buy 12 for €7,96 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Fragrant, fritted white wine from France. Smells deliciously to apple, some citrus and light toast. The taste is juicy and aromatic. Tasty with starters with fish, salads or poultry.
Philippe Fezas owns around 35 hectares of vineyard and is therefore a relatively small wine producer. Its vineyards are among the highest vineyards in Gascony. Thanks to its location on the south and the wind that has free play at this height, Fezas can harvest the grapes healthy and ripe. The cuvée Terres Blanches is made from three grape varieties: gros manseng, sauvignon blanc and ugni blanc. The sauvignon gets a cold induction before the fermentation with the peel and the majority of the man's mixture is pressed immediately after arrival in the cellar. Tasty juicy and aromatic!
Read or write a review