Kutch Bohan Vineyard Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir 2019
- Buy 12 for €49,95 each and save 0%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Jamie Kutch is a 46-year-old former Wall Street stockbroker who made a career switch from wine enthusiast to winemaker after the events of 9/11. In 2005 he pressed his first grapes. The annual production now amounts to approximately 36,000 bottles. Kutch has no intention of growing further, because as a perfectionist pur sang he wants to (continue to) do everything in-house.
Pinot Noir with the allure of Burgundy
Sublime, complex single vineyard from old canes.
- From historical high altitude Bohan vineyard
- Made from non-inoculated, over 40 years old sticks
- Ready to drink between 2-3 and 15 years after harvest
The 2019 Pinot Noir Bohan Vineyard impresses for its translucent, mid-weight personality. This is an especially fragrant, savory style. Dried cherry, mint, sweet spice and new leather are all finely woven together in an understated, classy Pinot that is all nuance. Bright, saline notes linger on the finish that is a bit fleeting. I would drink the 2019 on the earlier side.
|Grape variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Wine region:||Sonoma Coast|
|What do we think?:|
Read or write a review