Kutch Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
- Buy 12 for €28,89 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Jamie Kutch is a 46-year-old former Wall Street stockbroker who made a career switch from wine enthusiast to winemaker after the events of 9/11. In 2005 he pressed his first grapes. The annual production now amounts to approximately 36,000 bottles. Kutch has no intention of growing further, because as a perfectionist pur sang he wants to (continue to) do everything in-house.
Pinot Noir with the allure of Burgundy
An accessible Pinot Noir with a modest scent, but nice juiciness in taste and with a ripe red fruit expression, fresh undertone and good length. The production is 9,600 bottles. The grapes come from a vineyard with 35 year old vines, about 7 km from the ocean.
Read or write a review