2017/18 Matile Pinot Grigio
- Buy 12 for €5,38 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
|beautiful, competitively priced white house wine|
|from the largest producer in Orvieto, Umbria|
|of a high level and widely applicable|
|very tasty as an aperitif|
Tasting note Pinot Grigio
Fruity dry white wine with nuances of ripe yellow fruit such as melon. The taste is fresh and develops around and aromatic in the aftertaste.
Matile is the beautiful wine from one of the most important producers in Orvieto, Umbria. Cardèto produces flawless qualities that are mainly sold in bulk to traders in Umbria and Tuscany who sell them under their own name.
The best part of the production is bottled by Cardèto itself, such as the delicious, juicy-fresh Matile from one of Italy's most popular white grapes, the pinot grigio.
Made exclusively in stainless steel tanks and kept for maximum drift expression and freshness. This is Italian white house wine of a high level and is widely applicable.
Read or write a review