2017 Sylvain Langoureau Saint-Aubin
- Buy 12 for €21,34 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
|white quality Burgundy|
|example wine with complexity and length|
|strong and fresh taste|
|delicious with fish, poultry or veal with cream sauce|
Tasting notes Sylvain Langoureau Saint-Aubin
Dry white burgundy with a refined aroma of ripe yellow fruit, toast and oak. The taste is powerful and fresh. A good match with fish, poultry or veal with cream sauce.
Lovers of white quality burgundy also look for Saint Appin in the southern part of the Côte d'Or, which is still relatively unknown. This area is unjustly less known, but that is understandable: the dominant neighbors are the giants Chassagne-Montrachet and Puligny-Montrachet. Insiders know that the grapes grow on similar ground and benefit from the same microclimate. Sylvain Langoureau makes a model wine with complexity and length. A high-level white burgundy, unfortunately limited available.
Read or write a review