Sylvain Langoureau Saint-Aubin 2019
- Buy 12 for €25,30 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
|white quality Burgundy|
|example wine with complexity and length|
|powerful and fresh in taste|
|delicious with fish, poultry or veal with cream sauce|
Dry white burgundy with a refined aroma of ripe yellow fruit, toast and oak. The taste is strong and fresh. A good match with fish, poultry or veal with cream sauce.
Aubin 1er cru
Lovers of quality white burgundy also look in the rather unknown appellation of Saint-Aubin, in the southern part of the Côte d'Or. This area is unfairly less known, but that can be explained: the dominant neighbors are the giants Chassagne-Montrachet and Puligny-Montrachet. Insiders know that the grapes grow on similar soil and benefit from the same microclimate. Sylvain Langoureau makes an example wine with complexity and length. A high-quality white burgundy, unfortunately limited availability.
Read or write a review