The Pró Cava Brut in coffin
- Buy 12 for €9,66 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Cava de Pro
Fresh sparkling white wine from Spain with the smell of juicy fruit. Because of the balanced, soft taste, this wine is very suitable as an aperitif or as a sorbet with lemon ice.
Cava is the Spanish sparkling wine that is usually made in the Barcelona area. The Cava de Pró is made according to the Método Tradicional, the best way to make high quality mousseux. Part of this is that the wine undergoes two fermentations, one of which is in the bottle. Then this cava ripens 9 months after the fermentation so that beautiful ripening flavors are created. The brut is refined dry in taste and is made from the area-typical grape varieties xarello (50%), macabeo (30%) and pearllada. In 2014, Cava de Pró was selected as the best sparkling wine in the Netherlands in this award-winning wine competition. A special achievement!
Read or write a review