2012 Filia de Grand Mayne Saint Emilion Grand Cru
- Buy 12 for €22,95 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Filia de Grand Mayne Saint Emilion
Beautiful full red Bordeaux with a powerful and complex aroma of ripe berries and blackberries, cocoa and oak. The taste turns full and round and develops fine tannin in the aftertaste.
The very best part of the harvest is reserved for the main wine. But in good harvest years, the Filia de Grand Mayne is also of a very high level.
This is largely due to consultant Michel Rolland, the famous oenologist who grew up in Pomerol.
The Filia de Grand Mayne matures about fourteen months on partly new oak casks and is made from 80% merlot, 10% cabernet franc and 10% cabernet sauvignon. Due to the ripeness of the harvest and the refined way of making wine, this beautiful Saint-Émilion is already excellent for drinking.
|Producer||Château Grand Mayne|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious with fine beef or lamb or spicy stews.
Read or write a review