2015 Château Cordet Margaux
- Buy 12 for €26,63 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Very aromatic wine with many wood and black currant aromas. The taste is full and smooth, the aftertaste aromatic and slightly matured.
The Margaux is one of the best known and most renowned wine districts in Bordeaux. In general, Margaux wines are delicate and have a soft taste. This is partly because the microclimate is warmer here than elsewhere in the Médoc. Château Cordet comes from one of the best Cru Bourgeois vineyards in Bordeaux. This is the 'second' wine of Château Monbrison several times winner and finalist of the 'Coup de Crus Bourgeois'. Cordet is a selection of mainly the yield of young vines and the slightly less favorable vineyard plots. Like Monbrison, this wine matures in oak casks.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Refined dishes such as poultry veal or beef and ripe cheeses.
Read or write a review