Chateau Cordet Margaux 2017
- Buy 12 for €21,67 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 12.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Smooth and refined red
|From one of the best cru bourgeois vineyards in Bordeaux|
|Full of flavor|
|Delicious with poultry, veal or beef and mature cheese|
Tasting note Cordet Margaux
Very aromatic wine with lots of wood and blackcurrant scents. The taste is full and smooth, the aftertaste aromatic and slightly aged.
The Margaux is one of the best known and most renowned wine districts in Bordeaux. In general, Margaux wines are delicate and soft in taste. This is partly because the microclimate here is warmer than elsewhere in the Médoc. Château Cordet comes from one of the best Cru Bourgeois vineyards in Bordeaux. This is the 'second' wine of Château Monbrison several times winner and finalist of the 'Coup de Crus Bourgeois'. Cordet is a selection of mainly the yield of young vines and the slightly less favorably located vineyard plots. Like Monbrison, this wine matures in oak barrels.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||no|
Refined dishes such as poultry veal or beef and mature cheeses.
Read or write a review