2014 Chateau Lamartine Cahors Expression
- Buy 12 for €27,55 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting note Lamartine Cahors Expression
French, deep red wine with an aroma of black fruit and oak. The taste is strong and intense, making this wine very well suited to beef or lamb and game dishes.
The Cahors, in the South-West of France, has become known for its solid, black wines. Nowadays, however, the wines are a lot softer and rounder than before. A good example of this is this Château Lamartine. Owner Alain Gayreaud makes with the Cuvee Expression a very concentrated red cahors of exclusively cot grapes. These are from its oldest vines that give a particularly low yield. After a long soaking, the wine ripens for twenty months in new oak casks, of which six months with the bulging technique known from Madiran. Here tiny tiny bubbles of oxygen are blown into the wine to soften the tannins.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
|Drink at||pGood companion of beef and lamb or powerful game dish|
Read or write a review