2012 Château Tour du Pas Saint-Georges
- Buy 12 for €16,19 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Château Tour du Pas Saint-Georges
Beautiful Bordeaux with delicious fresh red fruit and fine wood tones in the fragrance. The taste is full, round and balanced, the aftertaste is full and soft with ripe tannin. Classic red wine, excellent at many meat dishes or game.
Since 2003, former cellar master of Château Ausone (1st Grand Cru Classé A) Pascal Delbeck owns the 14 hectares of a small Tour du Pas Saint Georges, of which he modernized the wine cellar in 2008. The vineyards are planted with mainly merlot (60%) and cabernet franc (29%). After manual picking and fermentation, this well-made Saint Georges Saint-Émillion matures for 15 months in small oak barrels, part of which is new and one part is used for one year. You can taste the great knowledge of Pascal Delbeck in this wine, from the first simple origin. The aromas are complex and refined, the ripe tannins soft and melted in the wine. It is a beautiful, classic tasting red bordeaux of an excellent level.
Read or write a review