2015 Domaine de l'Arjolle Cotes de Thongue Muscat Lyre
- Buy 12 for €17,07 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting notes Arjolle Muscat Lyre
Special southern French white wine with a refined pure muscat fragrance and a full sweet taste. Very nice to drink with starters with paté and toast or as dessert wine.
This is a special white wine from the South of France, made from the muscat grape. The best grapes from the vineyard (with the highest sugar content) are picked by hand and then added to fermentation. After sufficient alcohol has been produced (about 13 to 14%) the fermentation is stopped and the remaining sweetness of the grape ensures a full, sweet taste of the wine. The fermented wine then ripens for about half a year in new oak casks. In the smell and taste, that characteristic wood maturation is also present in a refined way. Drink the wine with soft, not too sweet desserts or as a guide to a pâté de foie. Serve this pate on warm toast and drink the muscat well chilled!
Read or write a review