2015 Domaine de l'Arjolle Côtes de Thongue Muscat Lyre
- Buy 12 for €17,43 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Arjolle Muscat Lyre
Special southern French white wine with a refined pure muscat scent and a full sweet taste. Very tasty to drink with starters with pat̩ and toast or as dessert wine.
This is a special white wine from the South of France, made from the muscat grape. The best grapes from the vineyard (with the highest sugar content) are picked by hand and then fermented. After sufficient alcohol has formed (about 13 to 14%), the fermentation is stopped and the remaining sweetness of the grape provides a full, sweet taste to the wine. The fermented wine then ripens for about six months in new oak casks. In the aroma and taste, that characteristic wood aging is also refined. Drink the wine with soft, not too sweet desserts or as an accompaniment to a pâté de foie. Serve this pâté on warm toast and drink the muscat well chilled!
Read or write a review