Domaine de l'Arjolle Côtes de Thongue Muscat Lyre 2020
- Buy 12 for €18,35 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Arjolle Muscat Lyre
Special southern French white wine with a refined, pure muscat scent and a full sweet taste. Very nice to drink with starters with pat and toast or as a dessert wine.
This is a special white wine from the south of France, made from the muscat grape. The vineyard's best grapes (with the highest sugar content) are picked by hand and then put to fermentation. After sufficient alcohol has been formed (about 13 to 14%), the fermentation is stopped and the remaining sweetness of the grape ensures a full, sweet taste of the wine. The fermented wine then matures for about half a year in new oak barrels. In the smell and taste, that characteristic wood aging is present in a refined way. Drink the wine with soft, not too sweet desserts or as an accompaniment to a pâté de foie. Serve this pâté on warm toast and drink the muscat well chilled!
Read or write a review