2014 Pieri Brunello di Montalcino
- Buy 12 for €32,15 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
seductive red wine of top class
|remarkably accessible and complex|
|ripens on French and Slovenian oak|
|delicious with wild or fine, old cheese|
Tasting note Pieri Brunello di Montalcino
Italian red wine with candied fruit plums and berries in the aroma and nuances of oak. Full balanced and powerful in taste so delicious with wild grilled dishes or fine old cheese.
Francesco selects from his vineyards exclusively the best plots for making his top wine the world famous Brunello di Montalcino. His style is also tempting in this wine. Although the concentration and attractive complexity of a large concentration are striking. It is not for nothing that the wine press is very enthusiastic about it.
Of course, Francesco picks the grapes by hand and after fermentation, a stay of 18 to 24 months follows French and Slovenian oak. Because of this long ripening the Brunello clears in a natural way and the wine is bottled without filtration. Top class!
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious dishes grilled with game dishes or a fine old cheese.
Read or write a review