- Buy 12 for €13,06 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Collefrisio Vignaquadra
Italian red wine with the smell of oak caramel and red fruit. The strong taste is good for spicy dishes with lamb or beef. Also nice with game.
Collefrisio: flawless organic wines from Italy
In contrast to the large cooperatives that dominate the Abruzzo region, the small Azienda Collefrisio uses wine-making techniques aimed at high quality and retention of typicity. The biologically cultivated vineyards produce excellent wines that are among the best in the region.
The wood ripened Uno is one of the best wines of this dynamic wine company. Only late harvested grapes are used for this wine. This creates even more concentration and maturity. The wood aging is applied sensibly and very dosed so that the characteristic fruity and spicy from the Abruzzo is completely preserved.
Really beautiful red wine that tastes optimal after some aeration!
Suits fine in the summer with a barbecue with grilled meat.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Nice companion of spicy and complex meat dishes from lamb cattle or game.
Read or write a review