2016 Domaine Richeaume Provence Cuvée Tradition
- Buy 12 for €17,66 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
|very good red provence|
|exceptionally low yield per vine|
|powerful and full, with civilized use of oak|
|can easily mature up to 8 years after the harvest|
Tasting note Domaine Richeaume
Full-bodied French wine with an aroma of red fruit and herbs. The spicy intense taste - young drunk - fits well with spicy dishes. Once ripened very tasty with veal or poultry.
At Domaine Richeaume all conditions are in place to make great wines. The grapes are grown organically here. The low yield per vine means that the grapes benefit optimally from the sun and the nutrients in the soil. Winemaker Sylvain Hoesch is a true traditionalist, but has also gained experience with leading and modern producers. A wonderful mix of respect for terroir and modern technology results in flawless wines. This is also the wine of the carragon grape. This wine is - because of hard tannins and banal smells - often not very interesting, but in the hands of Richeaume it is a great wine. Southern France at its best!
Hele mooie Provence wijn, krachtig en vol.