2016 Domaine Richeaume Provence Cuvée Tradition
- Buy 12 for €17,85 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
|very good red provence|
|exceptionally low yield per vine|
|powerful and full, with the civilized use of oak|
|can easily mature up to 8 years after harvest|
Tasting note Domaine Richeaume
Full red French wine with an aroma of red fruit and spices. The spicy intense taste fits well - when drunk young - with spicy dishes. Once matured very tasty with veal or poultry.
At Domaine Richeaume all conditions are present to make great wines. The grapes are grown here organically. The low yield per vine means that the grapes benefit optimally from the sun and the nutrients in the soil. Winemaker Sylvain Hoesch is a true traditionalist, but has also gained experience with leading and modern producers. A wonderful mix of respect for the soil and modern technology results in flawless wines. This also applies to this wine from the carignan grape. Because of hard tannins and banal scents, this wine is often of little interest, but in the hands of Richeaume it is a great wine. Southern France at its best!
Hele mooie Provence wijn, krachtig en vol.