2015 Reichsrat von Buhl Pfalz Riesling Sekt Brut
- Buy 12 for €16,51 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Sparkling white wine from Germany with a refined aroma of apple apricot and citrus. Powerful and fresh-dry taste. Delicious as a festive aperitif or with smoked salmon.
A well-made Riesling wine is the most interesting white wine for many sommeliers and other initiates in the wine world. Dry Riesling is easy to combine with dishes but because of its fresh acidity it is also a beautiful aperitif wine. According to experts, the best Riesling wines come from cool wine regions such as the German Pfalz. Here Reichsrat von Buhl produces top quality. This old winery belongs to the exclusive VDP Der Verband Deutschen Prädikatsweingüter. Only the very best German producers are members of this.
The Riesling sect is made according to the traitional method, ie with a second fermentation in the bottle. Von Buhl applies the same strict requirements that are mandatory in the Champagne region.
|Producer||Weingut Reichsrat von Buhl|
|Type of wine||Sparkling|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
A festive aperitif but also delicious with numerous entrees with fish and smoked salmon.
Read or write a review