2016 Domaine Alary Cotes d'Rh̫ne La Gerbaude
- Buy 12 for €9,15 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
|smooth, refined red wine|
|côtes du rhône at its best|
|full, spicy and juicy|
|tasty with spicy meat and spicy pasta|
Tasting note Domaine Alary La Gerbaude
A beautiful rhône with a bright red color. The scent is youthfully fruity and spicy; the taste full and smooth. Fine lightly seasoned meat or spicy pasta dishes with cold dishes.
In 1692 the Alary family settled in Cairanne and started making wine. The current owner Denis Alary is proud of the long history and tradition of his family domain, but that does not stop him from constantly innovating. Since 2009, Denis 'boers' completely organic: he is convinced that this results in healthy and optimally ripe grapes.
Thanks to this natural state of affairs in the vineyard, the vinification proceeds spontaneously and with less intervention from the outside. Moreover, a mild and relatively short extraction period ensures a soft and round taste structure. The La Gerbaude plot - clay and limestone, covered with large rollers - is planted with grenache, syrah and carignan.
Denis makes it a full and refined red wine. This is côtes du rhône at its best!
Read or write a review