Reichsrat von Buhl Pfalz Weissburgunder Trocken 2019
- Buy 12 for €10,58 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
|Refined dry and fresh wine|
|Made from weissburg grapes (pinot blanc)|
|Spicy and fresh dry taste|
|Delicious with freshwater fish such as trout|
Weissburgunder, Pinot Blanc
German white wine with the scent of lime flowers and yellow fruit. Spicy and fresh dry taste. Delicious with freshwater fish such as trout but also very tasty with crustaceans and shellfish.
Pinot Blanc pinot bianco and Weissburgunder. Originally the same grape variety that was planted in France, Italy and Germany respectively. Yet the differences are large. The grape vine adapts to the climatic conditions of the wine region and specific soil type. The Weissburgunder from Reichsrat Von Buhl in the German Rheinpfalz stands on mainly calcareous soil and combined with the relatively cool climate the resulting wine here is refined dry and fresh in taste; widely applicable from aperitif to meal companion.
Germany, and in particular the Rheinpfalz, is now one of the leading countries for refined dry white wines.
Read or write a review