- Buy 12 for €9,94 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Made from sangiovese, canaiolo and mammolo
|Very accessible thanks to the oak aging|
|Delicious with lamb chops, pork skewers and chicken from the grill|
Tasting note Salcheto Chianti
Bright red in color, spicy in scent with nuance of jam and roasted tones. Delicious with mild pastas, poultry or, for example, rabbit from the oven.
Salcheto is one of the great names of the Tuscan vino nobile de montepulciano. The vineyards are fully organically farmed and co-owner Michele Manelli has managed to bring this 'azienda' to the top of the area in a relatively short time. In addition to the great wine, Salcheto has about ten hectares of vineyard outside the DOCG Vino Nobile for the production of chianti colli senesi. This wine is also entitled to the highest quality class and has the DOCG status. The grape varieties used are sangiovese (80%), canaiolo and mammolo. After fermentation, some of the Chianti matures in 300-litre American oak casks. These give a clearly recognizable smell and taste and partly because of this make the wine very accessible.
Read or write a review