2016 Pieri Sant'Antimo
- Buy 12 for €8,83 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
accessible (in taste and price), elegant and fresh
|ripens for about six months in oak casks|
|outdoor opportunity for fans of beautiful Chianti|
|nice wine with (vegetarian) pasta|
Tasting note Pieri Sant'Antimo
Italian red wine with the refined scent of herbs spices and candied fruit. Thanks to the full elegant taste very tasty with fine pasta dishes with calf or vegetarian.
Besides beautiful Brunello and Rosso di Montalcino, Francesco Monaci from Azienda Agostina Pieri produces a delicious red wine in the adjacent Sant'Antimo wine region.
This is accessible (in taste and price) elegant and fresh: the characteristics of sangiovese.
The Sant'Antimo ripens for about six months on oak casks of both Slovenian and French origin. Are you a fan of, for example, beautiful Chianti, then Francesco's wine is an outdoor opportunity. The available quantity is small, but the quality is high.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Nice wine with fine pasta dishes with veal or vegetarian.
Read or write a review