2017 Chakana Mendoza Malbec Ayni
- Buy 12 for €18,35 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
full, powerful red wine
|the most beautiful wine of this winery|
|a malbec with the finesse of a European top wine|
|excellent with beef and powerful, spicy dishes|
Tasting note Chakana Malbec Ayni
Beautiful oak ripened topper from Altamira with concentration and length. The wine with roasted meat and stews.
The best producers in Argentina plant plenty of vineyards in cooler areas. Similarly, Chakana the bodega with Italian influences that vineyards possess in Altamira. This area is located in the Ucovallei on the foothills of the Andes and south of Mendoza.
Here the grapes have freshness round tannins and an elegant structure. In Altamira Chakana makes her most beautiful wine the Ayni. A virtually pure malbec with the finesse of a European top wine obtained after approximately eighteen months of aging in small barrels of French oak.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Beautiful intense wine. Excellent for beef dishes and powerful spicy dishes.
Read or write a review