Chakana Mendoza Malbec Ayni 2019
- Buy 12 for €21,11 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
full, powerful red wine
|the most beautiful wine from this winery|
|a malbec with the finesse of a top European wine|
|excellent with beef and strong, spicy dishes|
Tasting note Chakana Malbec Ayni
Beautiful oak-aged topper from Altamira with concentration and length. The wine with roasted meat and stews.
The best producers in Argentina plant plenty of vineyards in cooler regions. So is Chakana, the Italian-influenced bodega that owns vineyards in Altamira. This area is located in the Uco Valley on the foothills of the Andes and south of Mendoza.
Here the grapes have freshness, round tannins and an elegant structure. In Altamira Chakana makes its most beautiful wine the Ayni. An almost pure Malbec with the finesse of a top European wine obtained after about eighteen months aging in small barrels of French oak.
|Region of origin||Mendoza|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||new|
Beautiful intense wine. Excellent with beef dishes and strong spicy dishes.
Read or write a review