- Buy 12 for €7,18 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note of the Walvisch white
South African dry white wine with the smell of light caramel ripe pineapple and a little butter. The taste is full of soft and fresh. Delicious with salads with fish but also very tasty with pasta or chicken.
Walvisch Kaapse Wit is an original blend of chardonnay viognier and chenin blanc. The grapes are mostly from vineyards of the renowned DeMorgenzon Estate in Stellenbosch. The talented winemaker Carl van der Merwe turns young sticks into a deliciously fresh and tempting fruity white wine. Surprising combination of New World fruit and Old World elegance so the best of both worlds. Perfect for young drinking and serving as an aperitif.
Walvisch is the name of a ship within the fleet of the Dutchman Jan van Riebeeck who moored at the Cape of Good Hope on 6 April 1652. The name Walvisch symbolizes the age-old bond between the Netherlands and South Africa.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious with salads with fish but also very tasty with pasta or chicken.
Read or write a review