- Buy 12 for €7,82 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 12.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
attractive and competitively priced
|with a pure expression of local grape varieties|
|full, round and soft in taste|
|more than worth discovering!|
Trebbiano, Pecorino & Passerina
Fruity white wine from the Italian Marche. The aroma is fragrant and fruity, the taste full and soft. Excellent as an aperitif but also very tasty with fish and light poultry.
As a specialist in making mainly red wines, winemaker Quinto Fausti nevertheless also has an attractive and reasonably priced white wine. No 'technical' sweets and pear drops in the scent here, but a pure expression of local grape varieties! The trebbiano pecorino and passerina grapes are picked early in the cool morning to retain maximum fruitiness. Falerio is only a regionally known wine but is more than worth discovering.
|Grape variety:||Trebbiano, Pecorino, Passerina|
|Wine region:||de Marken|
|Bottle Closure:||Screw cap|
|Taste:||elegant & sophisticated|
|Wood maturation:||No wood aging|
|What do we think?:||Gerrit: An extremely strong price-quality class. Delicious to drink with poultry.|
Read or write a review