2015 Manincor Vignette del Dolomiti Rosso Reserve del Conte
- Buy 12 for €18,24 each and save 6%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Manincor Reserve del Conte
Full red color, fruity smell with fresh red fruit and a light oak. The taste turns fresh and full and ends with soft tannin and a round, aromatic aftertaste.
The best red Alto Adige wines usually come from lower and warmer plots such as those of Manincor, overlooking the Lago di Caldaro. Manincor makes the grapes from 48 hectares of biodynamically cultivated vineyards full of tasty wines with great elegance, such as the Réserve del Conte, made from the indigenous grape lagrein. But also the internationally known and now 'veritalienste' merlot - which gives the wine roundness and flavor with 40% share - and the spicy cabernet sauvignon do very well here. This is a beautiful, 12 months oak-aged red wine with a nice balance between freshness and roundness. An introduction at a high level in the offer of good red wines from Alto Adige.
Read or write a review