2016 Monchiero Carbone Langhe Nebbiolo Regret
- Buy 12 for €13,25 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting note Monchiero Carbone Langhe Nebbiolo Regret
Italian red wine with a spicy aroma and nuances of spices cherry and light oak. The taste is smooth and elegant. Excellent to combine with many antipasti and pasta bolognese.
The vineyards of Francesco Carbone are located in the heart of the Roero region around the village of Canale. The wine region with the sandy and calcareous underground is best known for the excellent white Roero of the arneis grape and the red Roero of the nebbiolo grape. The latter gives a more accessible and rounder wine in this region than the Barolo the famous wine region against the Roero. Francesco makes the Regret of nebbiolo grapes that fermented relatively briefly during fermentation. After the approximately 6 months of oak maturation, the wine is already open to taste in the first year after bottling. Of course, the wine has the distinctive nebbiolo tannin and is therefore best suited to different dishes.
Read or write a review