River Retreat South Australia Shiraz 2017
- Buy 12 for €7,22 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note River Retreat Shiraz
Full red wine from Australia with a pleasant aroma of ripe fruits and lightly toasted oak. The taste is smooth and generous. Delicious with the barbecue but also great before or after a meal with small snacks.
The Murphy family owns the Trentham Estate with 45 acres of vineyards in Murray Darling, south-east Australia. The oldest vineyard is over 60 years old. In addition, the family buys grapes from befriended winegrowers in the area. The authoritative Australian wine critic James Halliday is wildly enthusiastic about the quality of the wines: 'The value for money is unfailingly excellent'. The red River Retreat is made from Shiraz grapes that partly ripen in oak barrels. The taste is powerful, full and easily digestible.
|Origin area||South Australia|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Delicious barbecue wine but also great before or after the meal with small snacks.
Read or write a review