2015 St. John's Road Barossa Valley LSD Lagrein-Shiraz-Durif
- Buy 12 for €14,44 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note St. John's Road LSD
Deep red color and intense scent with blackberries, herbs and a light wood tone in the aroma. The taste is full, powerful and round of inset and develops a long, fragrant aftertaste with mild tannin.
What name do you give a new red wine from lagrein, shiraz and durif grapes? LSD of course! This puts the talented winemaker Phil Lehmann from St. John's Road the dragon with the famous Southern French mobile phone blends of grenache, syrah and mourvèdre. The highly original blend and packaging characterizes the urge to innovate from a young generation of Australian winemakers. The grapes come from top vineyards from the Barossa Valley, located in Ebenezer and Bethany. After the harvest, the fruit is fermented in stainless steel tanks and a maturation of about 20 months in French oak barrels of 225 and 300 liters follows. The result is a surprising deep red wine with intense aromas of ripe blackberries and plums. Generous, mouth filling and mild in taste with a slight spiciness.
Read or write a review