Château Lassalle Graves Blanc 2018
- Buy 12 for €12,14 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Tasting note Lassalle Graves Blanc
French dry white wine with a fresh and refined aroma of citrus, apple and light oak notes. The taste is full, balanced and fresh. Nice wine with poached or fried fish.
The underexposed Graves appellation, south of the city of Bordeaux, offers wines that are some of the most worth buying in the Bordeaux region. This beautiful white wine from Perrine and Fabien Lalanne is a prime example of top quality graves. The sauvignon and semillon grapes are picked by hand. The sauvignon is briefly macerated with the skin and the semillon is pressed immediately. Both parts stay in a cool tank for four days and then ferment in small oak casks. The maturation of eight months on the yeast cells ensures a full, complex taste. Luxurious, classic graves that go with a beautiful dish.
Read or write a review