2016 Château Lassalle Graves Blanc
- Buy 12 for €11,91 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Lassalle Graves Blanc
French dry white wine with a fresh and refined aroma of citrus, apple and light oak tones. The taste is full, balanced and fresh. Fine wine with poached or fried fish.
The underexposed Graves appellation, south of the city of Bordeaux, offers wines that are among the most affordable in the Bordeaux region. This beautiful white wine from Perrine and Fabien Lalanne is a striking example of top quality graves. The sauvignon and semillond grapes are picked by hand. The sauvignon undergoes a brief soaking with the skin and the semillon is pressed immediately. Both parts remain in a cool tank for four days and then ferment in small oak casks. The eight-month maturation on the yeast cells provides a full, complex taste. Luxury, classic graves that suit a beautiful dish.
Read or write a review