2018 Château Lassalle Graves Blanc
- Buy 12 for €12,14 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Lassalle Graves Blanc
French dry white wine with a fresh and refined aroma of citrus, apple and light oak tones. The taste is full, balanced and fresh. Fine wine with poached or fried fish.
The underexposed Graves appellation, south of the city of Bordeaux, offers wines that are among the most worthy to buy in the Bordeaux region. This beautiful white wine from Perrine and Fabien Lalanne is a prime example of top quality graves. The sauvignon and semillon grapes are picked by hand. The sauvignon undergoes a short soaking with the skin and the semillon is pressed immediately. Both parts stay in a cool tank for four days and then ferment in small oak casks. The maturation of eight months on the yeast cells ensures a full, complex taste. Luxurious, classic graves that go with a beautiful dish.
Read or write a review