- Buy 12 for €13,34 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Groot assortiment van exclusief tot huiswijn
- Vragen? bel gerust 078-6140208!
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11
Tasting note Lassalle Graves Rouge
French red wine with the smell of ripe red fruit - such as blueberries and blackberries - and an oak nuance. The taste is full and soft. Fine wine with many (meat) dishes from the grill or game dishes.
The underexposed Graves appellation, south of the city of Bordeaux, offers a number of wines that are among the most affordable in the Bordeaux region. Decanter magazine described it as the perfect blend between the full, thick right bank merlot and the tighter, left bank cabernet. This red graves by Perrine and Fabien Lalanne is a striking example of this. They make a fine red wine from 50% cabernet and 50% merlot grapes, which ripen for 12 months in oak casks. Lassalle can not match the reputation of more marketing-driven producers. But in a large blind tasting, the quality turned out to be at least equal to that of the famous local residents.
Read or write a review