2017 Domaine des Cassagnoles Gascony Colombard
- Buy 12 for €5,47 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Domaine des Cassagnoles
White wine from France made from colonnade grapes and with the smell of green apples. The taste is fresh and dry: tasty as an aperitif with small snacks or with fried fish.
Bronze medal at the Concours Général Agricole in Paris . This fresh white wine from the Colombard grape is made in the Southwest of France by Gilles Baumann. He used to produce mainly Armagnac (distilled), but has since largely and successfully switched over to making white wines. Its Colombard is a delicious and original aperitif wine due to its delicate taste and expressive fragrance.
The South-West of France is becoming increasingly famous as a supplier of special white and red wines. Regions such as the Gascony Jurançon Madiran and Cahors have become a very good name for wine lovers.
Bronze medal Concours Agricole Paris
|Producer||Domaine des Cassagnoles|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Great as an aperitif with small snacks or fried fish.
Read or write a review