2018 Domaine des Cassagnoles Gascogne Colombard
- Buy 12 for €5,75 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Domaine des Cassagnoles
White wine from France made from Colombian grapes and with the scent of green apples. The taste is fresh and dry: delicious as an aperitif with small snacks or with fried fish.
Bronze medal at the Concours Général Agricole in Paris . This fresh white wine from the Colombard grape is made in the South West of France by Gilles Baumann. In the past he mainly produced Armagnac (spirits) but has now largely and with great success switched to making white wines. His Colombard is a delicious and original aperitif wine due to its fresh dry taste and expressive scent.
The south-west of France is becoming increasingly well-known as a supplier of special white and red wines. Regions such as Gascogne Jurançon Madiran and Cahors now have a very good reputation among wine lovers.
Bronze medal Concours Agricole Paris
|Producer||Domaine des Cassagnoles|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Great as an aperitif with small snacks or with fried fish.
Read or write a review