2017 Famille Fezas Gascony Java Blanc
- Buy 12 for €6,39 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Crispy white wine from France with an aroma of green apple, boxwood and lime. The taste is fresh, smooth and pure. Fine aperitif on the terrace or with fresh starters with fish.
Philippe Fezas is a certified oenologist. At his own Domaine Chiroulet, in southwestern France, he makes this pure, expressive white gascogne, probably the best in the region. In particular, by allowing a somewhat lower yield in the vineyards than usual, colonna and sauvignon grapes ripen better. And thanks to the high quality of the shell, Philippe can use a so-called maceration pellicle. Here the grapes with husk soaked in the juice for some time. With the result: significantly more intensity in smell and taste. After the fermentation, the wine remains in contact with the yeast cells for a while for a slightly fuller and soft taste. Highly recommended.
Read or write a review