2016 Domaine Engel Alsace Pinot Gris reserve
- Buy 12 for €11,64 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
French white wine with a characteristic spicy floral and fruity aroma. Full and aromatic taste: delicious with salads, light fish dishes or poultry. Also very nice!
It is good to be in Alsace, France. The number of sun hours is equal to that of Southern French Roussillon! That is why the grapes are so ripe here and the wines taste so full and mild. The Engel family produces fine wine qualities in the village of Rorschwihr. The biggest buyers are the French themselves. Recently, however, these beautiful wines have also been imported into the Netherlands. Since 2006, all Engel vineyards have received the organic Ecocert certificate.
|Grape variety||Pinot Gris|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Good to combine with salads light fish dishes or poultry. Also suitable for drinking outside the meal.
Read or write a review