2016 Domaine Engel Alsace Pinot Gris reserve
- Buy 12 for €11,87 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Refined quality white wine
|Full, round, mild and aromatic|
|Serve with salads, fish or poultry|
|Also very suitable for drinking like this|
Tasting notes by Fernand Engel Pinot Gris
French white wine with a characteristic spicy floral and fruity aroma. Full and aromatic in taste: delicious with salads, light fish dishes or poultry. Very tasty too!
It is good to be in French Alsace. The number of sun hours is equal to that of the South French Roussillon! That is precisely why the grapes here become so ripe and the wines taste so full and mild. The Engel family produces refined qualities of wine in the village of Rorschwihr. The largest buyers are the French themselves. Recently, however, these beautiful wines are also imported into the Netherlands. Since 2006, all Engel vineyards have the organic Ecocert certificate.
|Grape variety||Pinot Gris|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Good to combine with salads, light fish dishes or poultry. Also very suitable for drinking outside of meals.
Read or write a review